Thursday 21 August 2014

Toro WORX WG650 Snow Blower Review

the only reason why I did not give it 5 stars are the fact that it came with 1 tire deflated (it’s losing air every couple of days- I’ve contacted customer support, and am awaiting a response about that), and the fact that the skid plates have gotten rusty very quickly – after 1st use. again – this is my first machine so maybe I’m expecting too much of it, but I’m learning as I go. Other than that – this snow thrower rocks!

I liked mine so much I purchased one, for my brother, I have read people who are concerned with the power of an electric. The Toro 1800 Power Curve has plenty of power and higher RPMs than a gas thrower. No blower works great in all condition. However in the snow we have had here in northern NJ it has no problem throwing snow 20 to 30 feet. I highly recommend this thrower. It is better than throwers in its class that and a little larger. But its not a match for a big rig.



I have read some complain about small wheels. The wheels are just fine thank you! This blower will blow snow like crazy but It is not up to punching through the plow wall. I break up the plow wall with a shovel then blow it away. I calculate several inches of snow on my driveway weighs about 40 tousand pounds. This blower moves almost all of that and saves your back and heart for having fun in the snow.

Good Job Toro! Very convenient

Review by : Sam I Am – I’ve been using this snowthrower for 5 years now, and it works ok, but has definite limitations. If you have a driveway that’s longer than 30 feet, then seriously consider buying a gas-powered one. To me, the hassles of using this snow thrower is balanced by the relatively few days of heavy snow where I live, and also by my dislike of maintaining gas-powered tools. Recommended with reservations.

WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower



The WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower is a top of the line snow removal unit. This is a great product that delivers incredible results. It will help you get through the long winter months with ease. You will love how well this product works for you clearing snow.

It is perfect for clearing snow from driveways, sidewalks, patios, and more. This machine will get practically any job done in record time. It has a lightweight design, making it incredibly maneuverable and easy to use. It is also extremely ergonomically designed and is one of the most comfortable snow blowers available on the market today.

The WORX WG650 18-Inch 13 Amp Electric Snow Thrower gives you an 18-inch by 9-inch path so that you will be done removing snow in no time. It even has a 30-foot launching distance so that the snow will be completely out of your way. With a 180-degree rotating chute, it has never been easier to get rid of snow.